Wednesday, August 19, 2009

About Me

My name is Daqueshea McCarty. I am a 3rd year student at the University of south Alabama majoring in Physical Education. I am the proud mother of a four year old son who is attending a Mobile County Public School. I have never seen myself as a classroom teacher but I have always had very keen interest in sports and health education. I think that most people have had a negative view of physical education at some point in their lives and I believe that current times have produced better ways of focusing on health education.
Outside of my major studies, I enjoy participating in outdoor activities like running, swimming, volleyball, and the beach. Other than that, I'm pretty basic, and believe that you get out of life exactly what you give life.

No comments:

Post a Comment