Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Final Reflections

As i leave from EDM 310, I take with me some very useful tools. I have learned a lot of technology shortcuts that I never would've found on my own and I even made a few friends along the way. The class was truly a learning experience on both educational and personal levels. I learned that technology will be helpful to me in my career at some point. I think that the class will be better next semester and if I had the time I would definitely take it over again. Dr. Strange and Professor Tashbin did a great job on getting the information to us in a timely fashion, and the only thing that would make it better would be more time. Overall, I enjoyed the learning experience and encourage those who have yet to take this class to do so. So kudos on making this a great semester for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment